Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Guest Call in: +1 (206) 806-9900
Episode Title: Psalm 91 – God’s Protection – Coronavirus
Episode Subject: Accessing the Supernatural Protection of God
Description: In this episode we will explore the deep and rich protection granted by God. This beautiful Psalm is full of God’s provision and protection. In the wake of the coronavirus this a must.
Join us for a dynamic time before the LORD. Receive powerful revelation and impartation as we seek the Word of the LORD. We will minister to callers by prayer and prophetic ministry.
For more information about this broadcast and visit www.ElijahFireRadio.com.
Or use our link to PayPal: www.Paypal.me/jamesgraybeal
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/elijahfireradio
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/elijahfireradio/
Watch on YouTube www.youtube.com/c/elijahfireradio
(1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.